Toward a Sustainable Management for Renewable Natural Resources in Arid Lands 2 (Arabic)
09 November 2008 - 13 November 2008
This event is over *
In Cooperation with
In Cooperation with The Arab Center for the Studies of Arid Zones and Dry Lands (ACSAD), Damascus, Syria
- The program includes lectures, case studies, field visit and a workshop.
- Integrated Package for the sustainable Management for Renewable Natural Resources in Arab World.
- Increase the knowledge level in the field of management of renewable natural resources in arid and marginal lands.
- Know the success stories in the fields of Desertification and integrated management of water resources.
- Desertification monitoring, estimation and rehabilitation of deteriorated areas.
- Raise the awareness in the modern techniques, approaches and measures in the integrated and sustainable management of Renewable Natural Resources in arid Arab World.
- Networking the experts and specialists in the program themes in the Arab world.
- Field visits to a number of research centers for land and water uses, protected areas and climatologically station across Syria.
Fee includes Program fees should be paid prior the start of the program and it covers training cost, attending program and workshop sessions, local transportation and hospitality costs during program sessions.
Contact Info Dr. Mohamed A. Raouf Senior Environment Researcher Gulf Research Center P.O. Box: 80758, Dubai UAE Tel : +971-4-3247770 Ext: 438 Fax: +971-4-3247771 Email: email@example.com