Job Title: Web Developer
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Job Title: Economic Researcher
Job Title: Environmental Researcher
Essential Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science is preferably with a master’s degree.
• Must be fluent in the English language (bilingual).
• Conducting econometric analysis or other applied quantitative methods software such as EViews, R, and Stata.
• It is necessary to be proficient in computers and various Microsoft Office programs. In addition, familiarity with statistics analysis and forecasting software is a plus.
• To have the technical skills related to economics (macro and micro…).
• Preparing reports and economic studies.
• Skills to work within a team and under pressure.
• Skills to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
• Located in Riyadh.
• Collectio environmental information from various sources, especially scientific ones.
• Following up on environmental news and events, mainly local and Gulf ones.
• Writing reports, scientific articles, and research in the field of environment.
• Communication and coordination with all partners, especially local ones.
• Participate in organizing various activities, especially environmental ones, such as training programs, workshops, etc.
• Follow up the completion of research, articles, and events with researchers and partners of the Center.
• Updating the Center’s website, especially the Environment and Sustainability Research Program.
• Administrative work related to the job.
• Works with and reports to the Center’s Director of Environmental and Sustainability programs, the Centers Vice President, and the Chairman as required.
Job Title: Secretary
Job Title: Translator
The Gulf Research Center (GRC) is looking to hire a Translator to interpret written and audio pieces in different languages, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format, and tone. Translator responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of given material, using specialized dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work.
Translator Job Description:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Research Center (GRC) is looking to hire a Marketing Officer to support the
sales of its Magazine (Araa), books, E-books, reports and all other products
and services. In addition to being responsible for sales strategy, the role
includes responding to Requests for proposal relating to events, publications,
and all other services provided by the GRC. The marketing officer will
collaborate with clients and teams to establish project objectives, delegate
tasks, direct research and ensure increased sales along with building a strong
Customer Relationship Management data base.
A successful marketing officer candidate should have a good understanding of social media metrics and excellent communications skills. The candidate should be focused on raising awareness and building interest in GRC’s offerings.