Job Title: Executive Secretary
The Gulf Research Center is looking to hire an Executive Secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive Secretaries are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Perform accurate research and analysis.
· Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
· Take dictation and write correspondence.
· Compile proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
· Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
· Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
· Create and organize information and generate reference tools for easy use.
· Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
· Operate and maintain office equipment.
· Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
· Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
· Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· 3 years of experience as executive secretary.
· Certificate in Business Administration or related (essential).
· Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
· Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
· Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
· Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
· The candidate Must be in Riyadh.
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Social Media Manager
The Gulf Research Center is seeking an experienced, creative, and analytical social media manager to join our talented team of professionals in the Office of Marketing and Communications. This new position will play a key role in developing and executing a comprehensive social media strategy that advances GRC's reputation, engagement, and targeted growth in support of our mission.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly organized, and passionate about leveraging social media to meet objectives. Success hinges on the ability to understand and set priorities, analyze and communicate actionable data, provide thought leadership on social media trends, develop and influence compelling content, build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders, operate with flexibility, and work both independently and among various groups. Responsibilities include:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or higher plus four years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The successful candidate will possess strong writing and presentation skills, excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, attention to detail, a dedication to quality and client service, and an enduring appreciation for diverse audiences that is reflected in content selection for all forms of communication. The position requires a creative individual with initiative, excellent judgment, and the ability to manage complex projects to successful completion in a timely manner, in coordination with multiple offices and individuals.
Job Title: Editor
The Gulf Research Center (GRC) is looking to hire an Editor, with a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a story, to juggle all the moving parts of publications. You will plan, coordinate, review and edit content. The successful candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
Editor Job Description:
· Rewrite copy from authors as necessary
· Modify written content from authors as necessary
Job Title: Translator
The Gulf Research Center (GRC) is looking to hire a Translator to interpret written and audio pieces in different languages, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format, and tone. Translator responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of given material, using specialized dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work.
Translator Job Description:
Job Title: Economist
An Economist job is available at the Gulf Research Center (GRC). The chosen applicant will be in charge of developing financial and economic models and predictions. The Economist's major responsibilities will include assessing vast quantities of data, accurately studying, and interpreting market trends, and developing and implementing economic policies.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Bilingual (Arabic-English).
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Research Center (GRC) is looking to hire a Marketing Officer to support the
sales of its Magazine (Araa), books, E-books, reports and all other products
and services. In addition to being responsible for sales strategy, the role
includes responding to Requests for proposal relating to events, publications,
and all other services provided by the GRC. The marketing officer will
collaborate with clients and teams to establish project objectives, delegate
tasks, direct research and ensure increased sales along with building a strong
Customer Relationship Management data base.
A successful marketing officer candidate should have a good understanding of social media metrics and excellent communications skills. The candidate should be focused on raising awareness and building interest in GRC’s offerings.
Job Title: Junior Economic Researcher
Support the Senior Economic
Researcher in carrying out research and analysis of a broad range of economic
issues related to the countries of the Gulf region, including their economic
relations with the rest of the world. Working together with the Senior Economic
Researcher to: conduct surveys and collect economic data; analyze economic data
using mathematical models and statistical techniques; prepare economic reports,
tables, and charts that present research results; interpret and forecast
economic trends; design policies and make recommendations for solving economic
problems; and write articles relating to economics for publication by the Gulf
Job Title: Senior Economic Researcher
Carry out research and analysis
of a broad range of economic issues related to the countries of the Gulf
region, including their economic relations with the rest of the world. This
work will include: conducting surveys and collecting economic data; analyzing
economic data using mathematical models and statistical techniques; preparing
economic reports, tables, and charts that present research results;
interpreting and forecasting economic trends; designing policies and making
recommendations for solving economic problems; and writing articles relating to
economics for publication by the Gulf Research Center.