The Gulf Research Center is organizing a digital roundtable discussion on October 28, which will address "The Future of the Gulf Economies in the Age of Sparsity".
We have invited a diverse panel of experts to give their perspectives on the subjects of fiscal sustainability and debt, business attractiveness and FDI, and diversification efforts and the role of the state.
The discussion will answer the following questions:
· How will the gulf economies manage small budgets that will be defined through a new fiscal contract with business and society?
· Will a new social contract be devised in light of the new fiscal realities?
· How will the region manage to attract international investor appetite?
· Can the local private sectors carry the burdens of investment?
· What is the role of the State and the private sector in the next decade?
· Is diversification a possibility in the coming years?
The discussion will be moderated by Dr. John Sfakianakis, Chief Economist and Head of Research at the Gulf Research Center.
The event will take place from 9am-11am Pacific Time (7pm-9pm Riyadh time)
Register in advance for this webinar:
For any other event-related questions, please contact the meeting coordinator, Ms. Al-Anoud Khalifah at email@example.com.